1) Manage > Flags
- Click MANAGE on the top navigation to reveal the drop-down menu, then click Flags.
- Note: When a user clicks the Report link on a post, a flag is created and appears in the Manage > Flags interface.
- The Flags interface allows the admin to:
- Search for flags posted by user (username)
- Sort by (Most Flags) or (Most Recent)
- Clicking ‘Search’ invokes a search against the entered parameters.
3) Dismiss / Delete
- Clicking ‘Dismiss’ removes the flag and leaves the post as-is.
- Clicking the ‘Delete’ deletes the post from the forum.
4) Flags Control Panel
- Allows all current flags to be dismissed.