1) Manage > Users
- Click MANAGE on the top navigation to reveal the drop-down menu, then click Users.
2) User Management
- The User Management area displays all users. By default the latest users to join are displayed first. Users can also be filtered by activity, or searched by username, email address or IP address.
3) Edit User
- Single or multiple users can be edited by selecting and using the EDIT button. A click selects a single user, multiple users can be selected using SHIFT-click.
4) User Edit Options
• Make or remove user as an admin
• Validate user email
• Send email to user so they may reset their password
• Ban or ban the user from the forum
• Reset any lockouts or flags that have been placed on the user
• Delete the user account form the forum