1) Settings > Pagination
- Click SETTINGS on the top navigation to reveal the drop-down menu, then click Pagination.
2) Pagination Settings
- When checked, topics and posts are paginated instead of using infinite scrolling.
3) Topic Pagination
- Sets a maximum number of posts per page.
4) Category Pagination
- Sets a maximum number of topics per page, and the initial number of topics to load on Unread, Recent, and Popular.
5) Save changes
- The ‘disk’ button at the bottom of the page saves any changes. Changes that are not saved will be discarded after leaving this page.