1) Settings > Chat
- Click on SETTINGS on the top navigation menu and then click on CHAT
2) Chat Settings
- This section includes these toggles:
- Disable chat function
- Toggle this setting to on to turn off the chat function.
- Disable chat message editing/deletion
- Toggle this setting to on to prevent users from editing and deleting their chat messages.
3) Additional Chat Settings
- This section includes these options:
- Maximum Length of Chat Messages
- This section allows a maximum character limit to be specified for chat messages.
- The default is 1000 characters.
- Maximum Number of Users in Chat Rooms
- Specifying a maximum number of users will prevent chats from exceeding this amount.
- Time Between Chat Messages in Milliseconds
- Specifying a time between messages (in milliseconds) will ensure that there is a minimum wait time between chat messages.
Click the save icon to ensure that all of your changes remain once you leave this page.